2016年2月20日 星期六

Here2Help for Mirella....

 Hello everyone!
It's been one year since I started my break "Scrap" to focus my personal life ... and especially "professional".
The time flies!!!
I miss you so much!

I come to you because I was touched by Mirella's story, a designer from the world of Digital Scrapbooking.
A nasty disease, was in remission, has now returned, hitting her even harder ... cancer!
Maybe you saw the message, the call of Deanna Mastrangelo to help her friend to live this new ordeal in the best conditions, , "Here2helpmirella"?
Several designers, "digiscrappers" and other generous people responded to the call.
I answered to the call! I could not remain indifferent to this tragedy!
But my "real life" does not leave me much time to create new something.
So I thought ... I hope it's a good idea and it will participate in help ... put 50 of my kits for sale in the store of Deanna Mastrangelo where was Mirella designer:
https://deessigndepot.com/store/
All sales of my kits will be donated to Mirella in ENTIRETY.
I hope many of you will come and visit this shop where many other things have been put in place, to make you want to participate, in your turn, for this burst of generosity!
I know because I saw it many times, that our world of Digital Scrapbooking is sensitive and generous.
From all my heart, thank you for your help.
Nath
Thaliris designs




沒有留言:

張貼留言